Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome!




How many of you have that special group of family and friends that no matter what you are talking about, you always end up talking about food? How many of you will make something new, love it, call a friend to share the excitement and the recipe? How many of you know,that it's not just about the food, it's about the memories and traditions we create around that food? If this is you, then I invite you to join me on my food journey.

I have always loved to cook,bake and entertain, but to this day, what makes me the happiest is when I am sitting around the table with family and friends. Enjoying the food, each others company and creating memories that will stay with me for a lifetime.

Some of my fondest memories as a child are from the Sunday dinners at my Grandparents. Sitting around the table not only enjoying the food, but each other. Looking forward to those special dishes that were made and brought. Sometimes, just a familiar taste or smell will bring me back to those days and immediately warms my heart.

So I thought, we all have them, that special group of recipes or nuggets of culinary wisdom that "travel" with us where ever we go. That are meant to be shared and chatted about. If this sounds interesting to you, then I welcome you to join me at my table and in my kitchen to see where this journey takes us.  We may even take a vitual trip or two, "traveling"  the world to discover something new.



 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to take a "virtual" trip to Armenia with you to see what you post. :)

    ReplyDelete